It's all in a day's work for the trucks of the bestselling Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site !
Recommended for children ages 0-2 years who are working on shape recognition.
Fun and engaging way to learn shapes: From the author of the beloved international bestseller Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, comes Bulldozer's Shapes, a great way for preschoolers to learn their shapes. Little construction fans will love watching Bulldozer and Crane Truck CIRCLE round a new construction site, clearing away TRIANGLES of dirt until the perfect building spot has been SQUARED away. • Great book for kids to learn shapes in a fun and engaging way.
• Ideal for family and preschool story time.
• Created by Sherri Duskey Rinker author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site ; and internationally recognized children's book author and illustrator Ethan Long.
The millions of fans of Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site will be excited to learn shapes with their favorite construction friends in Bulldozer's Shapes .
Recommended for children ages 0-2 years - and their construction vehicle loving grown-ups - to read and enjoy any time of day. • An engaging way to learn shape concepts through vibrant illustrations and easy to follow rhymes
• Kids will recognize their favorite truck characters like Bulldozer and Crane Truck
• Perfect family read aloud book
• For toddlers and preschoolers who are non-readers and those beginning to work on shape recognition
Ethan Long is an internationally recognized children's book author and illustrator with more than 70 titles to his credit, including Up, Tall, and High!, a Theodor Seuss Geisel Award winner. He is also the creator of the Emmy-nominated preschool series Tasty Time with ZeFronk . He lives in Orlando, Florida.
Sherri Duskey Rinker is the author of The 12 Sleighs of Christmas as well as the #1 New York Times bestsellers Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site; Steam Train, Dream Train; Mighty, Mighty Construction Site ; and Construction Site on Christmas Night . She lives with her photographer husband and two sons in the Chicago area.