Discover the interactive fun of reading and listening to a sleepy construction site: The #1 New York Times bestselling team behind Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site returns with the sounds of a construction site as it powers down and says goodnight! With irresistible artwork by bestselling illustrator Tom Lichtenheld and sweet, rhyming text, this construction book for kids will have truck lovers of all ages begging for more.
• Lightly abridged and revised from the original text, this playful board book includes a sound bar with 5 sounds-crunch, vroom, beep, yawn, snore-that bring interactive fun to the setting of the hit picture book
• Dreamy illustrations take young readers around a construction site to complete the experience of sights and sounds
• Sherri Duskey Rinker created this goodnight story in hopes of happier bedtimes and sweet dreams for all. Tom Lichtenheld is the author and illustrator of many New York Times bestselling books for young readers
Lichtenheld's detailed and textured illustrations, rendered in wax oil pastels on vellum paper, perfectly complement the fun, rhyming text, cleverly personifying each truck with expressive eyes and amusing details." - School Library Journal
Fans of Steam Train, Dream Train and Duck! Rabbit! will also enjoy adding Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site Sound Book to their bedtime story collection.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud book
• Books for kids ages 5-6
• Books for early and emergent readers"
Sherri Duskey Rinker created this goodnight story in hopes of happier bedtimes and sweet dreams for all. Also the author of Steam Train, Dream Train, she lives in Chicago.
Tom Lichtenheld is the author and illustrator of many New York Times bestselling books for young readers, including Duck! Rabbit! and Steam Train, Dream Train . He lives in Illinois.