The Gro-clock uses fun images of the stars and sun to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it's time to get up.
The Groclock helps the entire family to manage its sleep patterns. By aiding children's understanding of day and night, it can help prevent early morning wake up calls.
With light summer mornings or changes in time, toddlers get confused knowing when it is time to get up. The Groclock has an easy to understand illuminated LCD display that indicates when children should be sleeping and when they can get up, using friendly graphics to show the time.
Easy to understand
By counting down the stars and waiting for the screen to turn yellow, children learn what time they can get out of bed – as set by their parents. The Groclock teaches a healthy sleep routine which can transform families’ lives.
A free bedtime story book explains why it's important to use the clock. Special features include a digital clock display for older children, key lock option, silent operation, day-time nap mode and, adjustable screen brightness and audible alarm.
- Glowing screen shows images of stars and sun to communicate ‘sleep’ and ‘wake-up’ time
- Includes fun bedtime story book
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Key-lock option
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Silent operation
- Optional audible alarm feature
- Mains powered (adapter included)
- Suitable from age 2+ years
- Conforms to highest applicable British and European Standards
- Educational option of showing digital clock during the ‘stars to sun’ countdown
- “Mr Star” night time graphic
- Beautifully illustrated bedtime storybook