Are you ready to draw . . . a beautiful ballerina? A speedy skater? An awesome astronaut? A groovy guitar player? This book is for you!
- Young artists will learn to draw more than 20 people and faces by simply tracing helpful outlines and following step-by-step illustrations.
- The red lines in each step make completing each drawing a breeze.
- Kids can then use their new skills (and imagination) to draw people in background scenes throughout!
- Trace over the extra outlines provided for practice and to build confidence.
- Ages 4 and up.
- Book measures 8-1/2'' wide x 11'' high.
Young artists learn to draw by tracing helpful outlines and basic shapes, then follow the step-by-step illustrations -- the red lines in each step make completing each drawing a breeze. Kids can then use their new skills (and imagination) to draw in colorful background scenes throughout!