- 320 pages: 299 activity pages, 21 answer key pages
- For ages 7 to 8
- 7.75" x 10.75" pages with durable glossy cover
- Book has multiple sections with Parent notes for each: Writing, Math, Science, Reading, Graphing, Vocabulary
- The skill being practiced is listed at the bottom of each page
- Colorful, kid friendly illustrations reinforce the lessons
- Easy directions and visual clues promote self-directed learning
- Concepts and skills build upon one another, progressing from easy to more difficult
- Perforated pages are easy to tear out for individual worksheets
AMAZING - Big Second Grade Workbook is packed with 300+ colorful exercises that make learning fun! This isn’t just a kids reading comprehension workbook or beginner math workbook, but a book that covers science, writing and many other topics, too! These proven activities will help prepare your child for success by teaching them sentence construction, animal families, map reading, adding and subtracting, solving word problems, two-digit numbers, counting by 2s/5s/10s, even and odd, place value, multiplication, telling time, using calendars, weather, science and more! For 2nd graders ages 7 and 8.
WORKBOOKS FOR KIDS - Writing by hand, as opposed to typing on a computer, fires up specific areas of a child's brain, improving a child's ability to not only remember what he or she learns but to think of new ideas. Completing physical pages also give a sense of accomplishment that’s hard to get from a digital product. This is a workbook kids are sure to enjoy! When the workbook is finished, you can fill out the included “Great Job! You're #1” certificate to reward a job well done.
RESULTS - Our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, creating lifelong learners, and the legacy continues. Digital content, flash cards, language and math workbooks, readers, toys, and games are all crafted through a child’s eyes while integrating parent and teacher standards.
PREPARATION - Let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our kids workbooks, flash cards, books and a Little Scholar Tablet. Keep kids "classroom ready" with these great supplemental learning tools and more!